Monday, November 13, 2006

Customer Satisfaction == My Satisfaction

Went to visit an old customer last friday. They had bought a new server and requested me to assist in porting my software from their old server to the new one. Their director showed me how they used my software to integrate with their back-end databases to provide some new services to their customers. He seemed very happy with the whole system and commented that this was a “success story”, and said that I can use their company as a reference.

Upon leaving, I was feeling very happy. Not because that I can use their company as a reference (I don’t normally do that), but because of the satisfaction of seeing my product being appreciated by the customers. It is this satisfaction that gives me the energy to carry on when things aren’t going too well.

Labels: ,